Firm’s content creator, event planner, and attorney wrangler.
Areas of Expertise
- Directs and implements HGCT’s communication and marketing efforts
- Responsible for digital presence including social media, website, and content marketing
- Event planning including industry events, trade shows and conferences, manager presentations, and board training
- Designs firm collateral and advertising
- Creates presentation materials for attorney speaking engagements, client interviews, manager education events, and board training programs
- Manages HGCT’s attorney speaking and industry event calendar
- Assists attorneys in their client outreach efforts
- Provides paralegal support to the general counsel team, specifically managing governing document update project workflow
In her role as Director of Client Services, Ronni never knows what her day might bring. She may find herself creating legal updates for managers, building trade show props, designing magazine advertisements, making travel arrangements, and reviewing budgets – all in the same day. Ronni’s position requires legal, industry and marketing knowledge, but she most enjoys the creativity required. During her tenure at the firm she has researched party psychics and steampunk jewelry, designed and created the office holiday décor, and planned wine tasting and bocce ball events.
This job is by far the best of her career as she is able to bedazzle the firm literally and figuratively, taking advantage of the skills and knowledge gained throughout her varied background. If she could start from scratch and create the perfect position for herself, this would be it.
Experience & Background
- Joined HGCT in 2017
- HGCT’s first Director of Client Services
- HOA corporate paralegal and legal marketing professional since 2012
- Freelance graphic designer for 10 years
- Served four years on the Lafayette Chamber Board of Directors, chairing the events committee during her tenure
Community Associations Institute (CAI)
Educational Community for Homeowners (ECHO)
California Association of Community Managers (CACM)
Legal Marketing Association
San Jose State University
- BA in Public Relations/Marketing, with Distinction
California State University, East Bay
- Paralegal Certificate, with Honors
GET TO KNOW RONNI
A lifelong Oakland A’s fan and 30-year season ticket holder, Ronni travels each summer to see the A’s on the road, having visited 21 major league and several minor league ballparks in the process. And she has ridden a camel on two continents.
- Could eat Mexican food every meal, every day
- Has had two bone marrow transplants
- Cannot imagine a world without Post-It notes